Saturday, March 19, 2011

Vegas Baby!! part 1

I recently completed a course on Las Vegas. Since then I've been wanting to go there. ("I want to go to there!" -Tina Fey as Liz Lemon on 30 Rock) I always thought Vegas was all about gambling and prostitution (ok not really on the prostitution part, but showgirls at least)...thank Elizabeth Berkley (NOT Jessie Spano) for that last part. Anyway, since completing the course I've found out so much more about it! I also have a date in mind, and a friend to go with me. So thanks to my travel agent (ok that's me), at my local AAA office, I'm getting hooked up with a great deal through Southwest Vacations!! I plan  to stay in The Excalibur in May and am stoked!! We hope to see a Cirque du Soliel production of some sort, and visit the CBS Experience area. I'll write more as it becomes more definite. :)  If you know anyone who needs a travel agent, just holler! :)  hboyer@nyaaa.com

No comments:

Post a Comment